From Farsides WikiFarsides is a free software video game studio, producing casual multiplayer games.
We adhere to the philosophy and methods of Free Software, and hold transparency in high regards. This is our wiki, where we put documents drafts - if we were a traditional company, this content would probably be a set of OpenOffice/Word documents that people would email each other. Instead, we make them publicly available and collaboratively editable.
See our game: Card Stories.
fTEPRq Equatorial Guinea
- Tasks tracker (RSS)
- Source code (browse on the web, RSS):
git clone git://gitorious.org/cardstories/cardstories.git
- Developer documentation
- Checklist for patch submission
- Introduction presentation
- Company manifesto
- Business plan: abstract and extended versions, financials spreadsheets
- Contractors: recurring contractor and occasional contractor statuses
- Network share
- Corporate information, Articles of Association
- Marketing Plan
- Articles and books
- Software to use / Hardware to use
- Marketing resources
- Games to play (Game Sessions Proposals)
- Cardstories.org maintenance
- Remarques playtest CS