Card Stories - Developer Documentation
From Farsides Wiki
The following documentation is based on the work and the blog posts of Loic Dachary.
- Webservice documentation
- Plugin system - Webservice
- Client documentation
- Authentication and Users
- General developer reference
 Development tips
If you want to simulate a game with several fake users from the same browser, use the "auth" plugin instead of "djangoplugin", which removes the authentification check and allow you to do the following:
- On your server, for example localhost:8080/static/index.html, create a new game as an author, and play until step 3 where you invite friends
- Invite some imaginary friends, let’s say 1, 2 and 3
- Then in the browser, create 3 new tabs with the following url : http://localhost:8080/static/index.html?player_id=1, http://localhost:8080/static/index.html?player_id=2, http://localhost:8080/static/index.html?player_id=3
- Then you can play at the same time as the author and a the three players and finish the game
See also the ?skin views to load a specific view of the game interface, without having to navigate to the page through the normal game workflow.
The license chosen for the code is the GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE and the license for the artwork is the Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0